…to learn, share, and grow (revenue) together.
The Xpert Community is an educational networking group for founders of tech-enabled B2B services companies. Hosted by Add1Zero, the bi-weekly Zoom meetings feature relevant guest speakers, live Q&A, and sharing of tips, tools, and opportunities.
Xpert is a great fit for you if you’re the founder of a B2B services company that runs primarily on SaaS tools. Our members include professional services leaders, marketing and agency principals, consultancies, founders who run sales, and other six-digit-plus entrepreneurs.
Here’s what other Members say:
Xpert Membership Features
Group Zoom Meetings
- Q&A Office Hours – pre-scheduled; 2 new 90-minute sessions per month
- Access to all group recorded sessions and notes – learn from the Q&A of other members
Shared Knowledge Base
- Self-serve access to extensive processes, template, articles, audio, video and more
- Generic and sanitized versions of A1Z work product – normally thousands of dollars/month
- Questions answered in writing grow the Knowledge Base every week
OR – $500/month gets you:
- Ramp up: $500/month credit (up to $1500 total) on first-time Xpand or Xperience packages whenever you choose to upgrade
- Work out: 40% off the normal hourly rate for additional work ($150/hour vs. $250/hour)
- No risk: Month-to-month and cancel any time
Private/Dedicated Zoom Meetings
- 1:1 Meetings – pre-scheduled and reserved; up to 2 hours per month
- Revenue systems audit / suggested improvements
- Advice on marketing, operations, budgeting, and other areas to be “sales informed”
- Private Q&A and advisory; recordings provided
Document Reviews and Edits
Up to 2 document reviews (2 hours) per month including:
- Marketing Copy
- Sales Enablement Materials
A la Carte Deal Closing Assist
Members can opt-in for specific deal assistance and closing support for 15% of gross revenue value, paid as commission, including A1Z joining client/prospect calls and contributing to written deal terms.